We love to prepare lots of BBQ meats to make your get togethers easier! We’re always adding new things every summer, and keep up the old favourites that you’ve come to know and love…
Burgers – Our burgers are a source of pride for our butchers. Always 1/2 lb burgers, so you only need one!
- Dave’s Burger – an all beef burger, made with green onions, shallots, salt and pepper. That’s it.
- Kyle’s Burger – A mix of beef and pork, to keep a huge amount of moisture. Seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Lamb Burgers – All Ontario lamb, with red onion, chili flake, oregano, lemon zest and garlic.
- Chicken Burgers – Chicken with peppers, onions, garlic and celery seed. This one contains breadcrumbs to hold it all together. A favourite among our clients.
- Venison Burgers – A mix of Venison and Pork, seasoned with salt and pepper.
Kabobs – Seasoned succulent meat, with peppers and onions, all ready to go.
- Beef, marinated with Dijon and Herbs
- Pork, marinated with Achiote, Orange, and Oregano
- Lamb, marinated with Lemon, Garlic, Oregano and Red Onion
Sausages – How it all began. Sausages are a big deal here. Never made with fillers, our all meat sausages are 1/3 lb each. With over 20 varieties in rotation, there is something for everyone. We don’t make every variety every day, but some favourites are usually in the store: The Beauswurst, Maple Chipotle, and Ubriaca.
Pre-Seasoned Meats – Some things are just better if they’re marinated a day or two ahead of time. We try to make that easier for you, for those impromptu summer BBQ’s. Here’s a few of our best:
- Korean Style Beef Short Ribs – Marinated with Asian pear, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and green onion among other things. A quick easy grilling dinner.
- Pork Tenderloins – Mexican inspired, with Achiote, Oregano, Garlic and Orange Juice. Not at all spicy, but absolutely tasty. The Achiote gives the tenderloin a gorgeous red ring around the outside after cooking.
- Chicken Legs – Mediterranean inspired, with yogurt, Oregano, Toasted Cumin and Garlic, The lactic acid in the yogurt really helps to bring out the flavours, and this will quickly become a go-to meal for you.
- Beef Eye of Round Steaks – With local herbs and garlic, a simple and easy steak dinner with a very economical price tag.
Steaks and Porkchops – Always cut to order for your desired thickness. If you’re in a rush, call ahead and we’ll have them ready when you come in.